Tuesday, October 23, 2012

You Too Lance !!!

Dear Lance Amstrong,

I was your ardent fan. I used to fall back on your motivational quotes when i was down. I considered you my idol . I have spoken about you to a lot of my friends. I was amazed by your determination . I read your book and did shed few drops of tears after reading the way you suffered and overcame cancer. Man i thought you were one hell of a person . I traveled back in time to live the moment when you won the yellow jersey. I wore your live strong band for a long time. I wondered if such a human could ever live and walk on earth until i came to know that you have taken performance enhancement drugs to achieve all this.
I understand you overcame death to come back and cycle and also understand that it does require a super human effort to achieve what you have done but ... Sorry buddy i don't want to waste any more words to describe your so called achievements or share my agony ....

You Too Lance !!!


No comments: