Saturday, June 19, 2010

Raavanan

I have not written another movie review . I have just penned a few words on the film 'Raavanan'.
I made a big mistake by watching the movie a day after the release. Too many people screaming and not allowing the rest of the audience relish the dialogues.

Coming to the movie. It was a visual treat. Cinematography at its best. The twist in the climax was very good. It was not just another movie where the hero and heroine run around a snow clad peak in Switzerland. A lot of subtle messages conveyed through the visuals and the dialogues. On the whole it was a good experience.

Full marks to the cast and crew.

1 comment:

PreethiVeen said...

Full marks to cinematography I agree but story/screenplay wasn't great machi...don't want to repeat what I've already written in http://preethiveen.blogspot.com - padichu sollu onn comments...