Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Jog

Off late i have started jogging in the evenings ... I go around China and Morocco clusters of International City . I-city happens to be a concrete jungle in the outskirts of Dubai ... I normally jog after 7 PM when the air is a little cooler ... I jog for around half an hour ... do some exercise... this is keeping me fit and fresh ...
The other day i wanted to experiment something new ... experimenting meaning nothing new ... just that i wanted to jog a little faster... i was in full enthu when i started ... i overtook a guy who was walking as fast as i used to jog normally ... this motivated me to run ... i ran .. i ran ... and finally felt i cannot run anymore so started walking ... the guy who walked fast overtook me in a jiffy ... darn !!!!

No comments: