Saturday, March 14, 2009

Circle of Life

Two friends A and B complete high school together. A joins medical college and B get into engineering. B completes engineering and joins an IT company with a big fat salary . 

B: Hi dude ... How are u ? 
A: Fine da .. just hangin in there ... 

B: I am joining XYZ corp ... It is a US based company ... They would be processing my green card da ... 
A: Thats awesome. My best wishes. 

B:How are things at your end ? 
A: Not too bad . I will be completing my course next year ... then think about super specialization 

B: Boy .. i cannot study anymore ... i wil go to US ... marry a rich girl and settle down in life ... 
     You could have taken engineering dude .... 
A: I was really not inclined towards that ... 

B: Now you see the difference ... Anyways ... catch ya later ... 
A: Bye . Good Luck. 

After 5 years ... Recession hit the american market ... Our man B is jobless ... 
While A has completed his specialization and joined a hospital and has a private clinic. 

A: Wassup dude ? 
B: Nothing is up man ... 

A: What happened ? 
B: Lost my job ... recession .... 

A: I really feel sorry for you dood ... Dont worry .... things will improve ....
B: Yeah .. Let us hope for the best. 

This scene reminds me of the movie badsha where rajini says the following dialogue ... 
" Andavan nallavangala sodhippan ana kai vida mattan ... 
Kettavangaluku nariya kudupan ana kai vitturuvan ..." 

No comments: